Santa Clara University School of Law
Santa Clara Law, just 40 miles south of San Francisco, is located on the lush, historic, 105-acre campus of Santa Clara University, California's oldest operating institution of higher learning. The university was founded by the Jesuits in 1851 on the site of the Mission Santa Clara de Asis, one of California's original 21 missions. Established in 1911, Santa Clara Law has fostered an exceptional academic program based on the Jesuit tradition for more than 100 years. Approved by the ABA, Santa Clara Law is a member of the Order of the Coif and the AALS. Santa Clara Law students are committed to excellence, ethics, and social justice. The school strives to prepare its students to serve as lawyers who lead in any field, and offers students ample opportunities to apply their skills in internships, clinics, field placements, and community involvement.